Content for APCC is still in the works but attendees can anticipate a new feel at APCC 2018 as a re-design is in the works. Join us and fellow innovators at APCC if you are looking for a:
- Fresh perspective through awareness of what matters most to patients, providers and systems regarding continuity of care.
- Place to start by understanding the components of continuity and what facilitators and barriers matter most in advancing continuity of care.
- Knowledge of the gaps that patients and providers experience and identification of opportunities within the continuum of care.
- Desire to adapt by recognizing the unique needs of patients and families.
- Recognition of the potential technology has to foster improvements in continuity of care.
- New energy to get started through engaging conversations with peers to develop action plans and share the best practices that are worth spreading and scaling.
Encourage others to join you - click and share the image with friends and colleagues!
Thursday, November 29
5:00 - 6:30 p.m. Kick-off Event (New!)
6:30 - 9:00 p.m. Program
Friday, November 30
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Program